Merchant Services Support Page
Please utilize this page for common merchant questions, support numbers, change forms and more.
Support Line 720-837-2507
Billing & Statements
Customer service at 1-800-935-5961.
Clover & POS System's
The absolute fastest and best thing to do is press the “CALL ME” button on your device. Put in the number you want Clover to call you back on and they should call your right away. You can always call 1-844-864-5449.
We support many gateway’s for point of sale integration and web site payments. Our primary gateways’s are Authorize.net and NMI. We do use others however. If you have specific questions about your active gateway please call them directly.
Authorize.net Merchant Support
Call customer service at 1-800-935-5961.
Monday – Saturday, 6am – 12 midnight mountain standard time.
Your agent will guide and direct you. Your equipment will be configured and tested. You will be given your MXMERCHANT Dashboard credentials so that you can login and get reports as well as more information regarding your account.
We have multiple options for taking cards as well as backup systems and procedures. Ask your agent about using mobile solutions on your phone or tablet as a backup. Additionally you can process payments in the cloud using our MXMERCHANT Dashboard.
Call customer service at 1-800-935-5961 to reset your password if needed.
When your account was activated your agent set this up to mail them or for you to get them electronically. If you wish to see your current option and change it you may do so using your MxMerchant account under the account/merchant services tab. If you edit this you can change your option.
PCI compliance is a merchant requirement for security awareness. We can provide guidance but you must complete this as a condition of your merchant account. You have 90 days to complete this or a fine will be imposed of $24.95, which the agent cannot control.
Please call Control Scan Support at 1-800-370-9180 for all PCI Compliance and Scan questions.
Telephone Support Numbers
Control Scan is our PCI Compliance tool. For immediate support please call 800-370-9180. Their team of engineers are great and can answer any questionnaire or scan questions you may have.
VX520 TERMINAL DATE AND TIME CHANGE INSTRUCTIONS
- From the main SoftPay menu press the green enter key
- On the Configuration menu press the F2 key for setup
- Enter password 1 alpakey alpakey 6 6 8 3 1 and press the green enter key. The alpha key is the grey button in the top center.
- Press the far left purple down arrow key (more key) 4 times
- You will see Date/Time at the bottom of the screen
- Press F4 for Date/Time
- If the month, day and year are correct just press the green enter key once. If not, enter the correct date in MMDDYYYY format such as 11092017 and press the green enter key.
- Enter the new time in military format. HHMMSS. So 9:30am would be 09:30:00 and 1:30pm would be 13:30:00
- Press the green enter key
- You will go back to the screen where you see Date/Time.
- Hit the red X key 2 times
- You will now be back at the SoftPay main menu
Your date and time should now be correct.
Note: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. IF YOU GET STUCK AT ANYTIME JUST PRESS THE RED X KEY TO RETURN TO THE MAIN MENU.
Usually this means that the EMV keys must be updated. Follow these steps.
VX520 Chip Malfunction FIX
From the Softpay menu, (Sale, Refund, Void)
FIRST BATCH OUT THE MACHINE BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Press the green key
- press F2 -Setup
- Type in password, 1, alpha, alpha, 6,6,8,3,1
- press the green key
- on the setup menu now
- press the far left purple key 5 times
- you will see EMV Key Update
- press F3 for EMV key update
- Press F1, yes to continue
- it will process the update and tell you it is successful
- it will also beep 2 times
- Then press the RED X key twice to get back to the main menu
If your machine is running over the Internet and not phone line this sort of error is due to the lack of a connection. Make sure your Internet, modem, and router are all working. You may have to power cycle all of them including your credit card machine. If this does not work call customer service at 1-800-935-5961.
Sometimes like any technology device the machine may lock up. First just power cycle the machine to see if this solves the issue. If your sale menu does not come up then make sure you have paper in the machine. Sometimes being out of paper causes this issue. If this does not work contact customer support for further assistance at 1-800-935-5961.
Usually this is an issue with the POS or the connection to the processor. Call your POS support first and provide them the details of the failure. If necessary they will direct you to call customer service at 1-800-935-5961.
Make sure you are in the Softpay menu and you do not see Commerver and Softpay on your screen. If you do, simply press the Softpay button to get to the sale screen.