Merchant Services Support Page
Please utilize this page for common merchant questions, support numbers, change forms and more.
Support Line 720-837-2507
- From the main SoftPay menu press the green enter key
- On the Configuration menu press the F2 key for setup
- Enter password 1 alpakey alpakey 6 6 8 3 1 and press the green enter key. The alpha key is the grey button in the top center.
- Press the far left purple down arrow key (more key) 4 times
- You will see Date/Time at the bottom of the screen
- Press F4 for Date/Time
- If the month, day and year are correct just press the green enter key once. If not, enter the correct date in MMDDYYYY format such as 11092017 and press the green enter key.
- Enter the new time in military format. HHMMSS. So 9:30am would be 09:30:00 and 1:30pm would be 13:30:00
- Press the green enter key
- You will go back to the screen where you see Date/Time.
- Hit the red X key 2 times
- You will now be back at the SoftPay main menu
Usually this means that the EMV keys must be updated. Follow these steps.
VX520 Chip Malfunction FIX
From the Softpay menu, (Sale, Refund, Void)
FIRST BATCH OUT THE MACHINE BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Press the green key
- press F2 -Setup
- Type in password, 1, alpha, alpha, 6,6,8,3,1
- press the green key
- on the setup menu now
- press the far left purple key 5 times
- you will see EMV Key Update
- press F3 for EMV key update
- Press F1, yes to continue
- it will process the update and tell you it is successful
- it will also beep 2 times
- Then press the RED X key twice to get back to the main menu
If your machine is running over the Internet and not phone line this sort of error is due to the lack of a connection. Make sure your Internet, modem, and router are all working. You may have to power cycle all of them including your credit card machine. If this does not work call customer service at 1-800-935-5961.
Sometimes like any technology device the machine may lock up. First just power cycle the machine to see if this solves the issue. If your sale menu does not come up then make sure you have paper in the machine. Sometimes being out of paper causes this issue. If this does not work contact customer support for further assistance at 1-800-935-5961.
Usually this is an issue with the POS or the connection to the processor. Call your POS support first and provide them the details of the failure. If necessary they will direct you to call customer service at 1-800-935-5961.
Make sure you are in the Softpay menu and you do not see Commerver and Softpay on your screen. If you do, simply press the Softpay button to get to the sale screen.